Have you started fundraising?

• 6 Replies
  • Started by Simon
  • Last Post Created 5 Years Ago
Simon's Profile Pic

Posted on Tue Oct 25, 2011

If you have started fundraising - let us know!

BlueBaby1023's Profile Pic

Posted on Fri Nov 04, 2011

I am starting fundraising this weekend with a bake sale (cookies) and sending out letters to raise the deposit cost.

KKreutzm's Profile Pic

Posted on Fri Nov 11, 2011

I started a few weeks ago making crocheted bracelets and hats. I am starting a Lia Sophia party too this weekend. =)

arringtons's Profile Pic

Posted on Mon Nov 14, 2011

I'm just now starting fundraising. I live in Boston for school and live near DC, does anyone know of companies that would sponsor in those cities?

brandi_isv's Profile Pic

Posted on Fri Dec 09, 2011

Hi @arringtons,

Not sure of any specific businesses you can reach out to for fundraising, but it's always good to start with businesses you know and that know you.

Pass out sponsor letters to your family doctor and dentist, your family members' places of work and the owners of local businesses you frequent, such as a nail and hair salon, DVD rental shop, pet store, coffee shop or restaurants where you dine.

Also, check out the ISV Fundraising facebook page for more info: www.facebook.com/isvolunteersfundraising

Best of luck,

Brandi

rui_ong's Profile Pic

Posted on Fri May 04, 2012

Will be selling sponsored muffins in an event this saturday night at ANU with another volunteer. Anyone from Canberra want to team up and raise more funds? :)

bionkae's Profile Pic

Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2012

hello everyone. i am actually using coffee as my fundraiser. if you would like any information facebook me. my name is bionka edmundson. i would more than excited to help anyone out. Best Wishes

Copyright © 2018 International Student Volunteers and GoAbroad.net®

GoAbroad.net is shutting down to focus on other projects. We are no longer accepting new user registrations and will be deleting all user data in about a month. If you would like to download your information, please send a request to dotnet@goabroad.com